1.    #1  
    I hav enoticed some Homebrew app Authors can not or do not have acces any longer to upload IPK files to Homebrew section. Hope this is temporary

Eisnerguy1:GoogyOS 1.1.5 Hrm, can't seem to upload the new version here. Looking into it.
    Edit:In the meantime, I've uploaded the new version to my personal storage space
    TheMarco: Scientific RPN Calc apparently I can no longer upload ipk's to the forum. Here's a link to the newest package:

Is there something happening with this? Is this a Palm intervention.

Will there be issues uploading or downloading .ipk files from Homebrew onto the Pre w/out using the App store?
    Patience is your friend.
    I'm guessing that they will be showing up in the app catalog soon.
    I think it's more likely that PreCentral is working on their own repository and maybe they're about ready to launch it.
    Last edited by jbg7474; 08/05/2009 at 08:26 AM.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Is this a Palm intervention.
    There's no evidence to support any sort of conspiracy theory. That is really only one of many possibilities. Until there is evidence, it's irrational to conclude anything.
    I think everyone will like the results that come out of this change. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Its just Dieter.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I want some answers around here now!
    Repeat after me: THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY --- THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY --- THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY ---

There - now don't you feel better? Now just go get some warm milk and cookies and don't worry about a thing. Everything's going to be all right. Trust me.
    The cake is a lie!
    The men in black have assured me that there is no conspiracy.

Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    What's the point of the hush-hush? Obviously some people know what's going on. Why not share?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  12.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    What's the point of the hush-hush? Obviously some people know what's going on. Why not share?
    I am not implying conspiracy just curious why there were access problems for some devs. My post was more of an inquiry I am not lacking patience. just seeking info.

Now pass me my kool-aide!
  13.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney749 View Post
    Gmoney THANK YOU! Simple to the point and no sarcasm. Nice! much appreciated.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Gmoney THANK YOU! Simple to the point and no sarcasm. Nice! much appreciated.
    It's the new me.