1.    #1  
    I say some because some have gone a little far. Reading the posts there seems to be mention of how "just break my phone" then they will have to replace it. For one to break their phone on purpose is insurance fraud. May I say at the very least if one was going to do such a thing - please don't post it here.

Love this forum. It is getting mentioned in a lot of other media and is becoming if not already well respected
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 08/04/2009 at 08:55 PM. Reason: update
    Let he without........
    Another forum crime is to title a thread "important" (I guess that is the word you were trying to spell, or was it impotent?) and then have absolutely nothing new to say.

I mean for chrisakes, tell us something we don't already know, or at least post in the thread you saw and take on the individual if that gets you off.
    I don't think any "stones" are being cast. Fully agree with the OP. I think it's a valid request to keep that sort of crap out of this excellent forum. I've always wondered about dummies who brag about how unethical they are. Unethical...and dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    Another forum crime is to title a thread "important" (I guess that is the word you were trying to spell, or was it impotent?) and then have absolutely nothing new to say.

I mean for chrisakes, tell us something we don't already know, or at least post in the thread you saw and take on the individual if that gets you off.
    Maybe still getting used to the tiny Pre keyboard
    This advice has helped me avoid further inprotancy!!
  7.    #7  
    Yes to keyboard and changed the word important to suggested. After all could not just drop the word. All that would be left is "advice to some on insurance fraud" That would go over well.
    Then again it is getting attention ...lol
    Well someone should tell the Sprint service reps as well.

They are not even looking at Phones now and calling it Damage. Thus having to go through Insurance when really it's just they don't want to or know how to fix the thing.