1.    #1  
    My girlfriend and I both have a Palm Pre and as of yesterday afternoon both of us lost all of our calendar events on the phone. The events still exist in Google Calendar, but will no longer display on the Pres' calendars. We have tried rebooting the phones, removing the Google Calendar accounts and re-syncing, etc. all with no success. Anyone having similar issues or have a solution?
    No real Help but just wanted to know I still have all my Google Events in mine. I even added one from the PRE today and it showed up on the PC as normal.

So it must be something on your end and not system wide
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I'm in the same boat as you, though my events disappeared quite some time ago. I haven't been able to figure it out.

Are you using Google Apps for Your Domain or a regular google account? I'm using GAFYD, for what it's worth. I don't know if it makes a difference. Rest assured, this forum is littered with complaints of calendar probs. Here's hoping Palm fixes it ASAP!

Rotello
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rotello View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you, though my events disappeared quite some time ago. I haven't been able to figure it out.

Are you using Google Apps for Your Domain or a regular google account? I'm using GAFYD, for what it's worth. I don't know if it makes a difference. Rest assured, this forum is littered with complaints of calendar probs. Here's hoping Palm fixes it ASAP!

Rotello
    just using a regular google account
    If I have the choice, I always go for the nearest computer to check my calendar. The calendar on the Pre SUCKS! It sometimes takes 45 seconds to load... and it's really annoying.

A lot of people have legitimate gripes about the calendar app, but I'm sure Palm will fix it.

I guess you've tried deleting Gmail accounts from the phone and then adding Gmail? Good luck. I'd give Palm a call for help.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ejohnnyk View Post
    I guess you've tried deleting Gmail accounts from the phone and then adding Gmail? Good luck. I'd give Palm a call for help.
    tried that with no success