1.    #1  
    Here are my specs:

• Palm Pre with OS 1.1
    • Wide Open West POP e-mail
    • eBay user getting notifications

Is anyone having this problem:

When My Pre retrieves e-mail from my WOW POP mail server, eBay search notifications don't download. Is anyone having this problem? Do you think it's Pre based (some setting prohibiting mail of a certain size to download) or WOW-based?

Dave
    try a restart
    Sony n710 --> N760 --> NX70 ---> NZ90 ---> 4get sony ---> Treo 600 -- and two weeks later--> (Feb 05)Treo650 .... (March '08) Centro... Palm Pre (launch date)
    I'm having a problem also with my Pre not automatically downloading all my email. When it synchs to our Exchange Server, it only updates the or downloads the emails for the primary "In Box" of my work email. It does not automatically synch and download the emails from other entities or individuals if I have their emails automatically going into other "folders". To get those to download, I actually have to go to the other "folders" in my work email and open the "Burt" folder, then it will synch and download emails that are from Burt.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?
    I'm having a problem also with my Pre not automatically downloading all my email. When it synchs to our Exchange Server, it only updates the or downloads the emails for the primary "In Box" of my work email. It does not automatically synch and download the emails from other entities or individuals if I have their emails automatically going into other "folders". To get those to download, I actually have to go to the other "folders" in my work email and open the "Burt" folder, then it will synch and download emails that are from Burt.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?
    Have you setup email account preferences? Load email app, upper top tab, select preferences & accounts, then select email account, go thu settings. Make sure sync is set to all. Mine shows all my yahoo & gmail folders with all my emails
  6.    #6  
    There are no account preferences that specify "download everything." The Pre Concierge said that the problem was that e-mail is in HTML format, but when I convert mail to plain text, it's still filtered out. This makes no sense, but is truly frustrating. Is anyone else out there about to receive eBay search notifications?
    Dave / gold34

Pilot Pro > V > Samsung I300 > Treo 650 > Treo 755 > Pre