1.    #1  
    Just got a replacement phone from my Sprint store. Last phone (volume rocker got stuck) was from 7/20 warrantydate. This one is 7/7. Anyone have any adverse experiences with Pre's from that build date?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcrook View Post
    Just got a replacement phone from my Sprint store. Last phone (volume rocker got stuck) was from 7/20 warrantydate. This one is 7/7. Anyone have any adverse experiences with Pre's from that build date?
    Hey check your phone if its issues return it..when I 1st bought my palm Pre I had a warranty code of 7/7/09 fresh out the box on 7/15/09 wheN I got it at the store..I had bluetooth issues and call reception etc and horrid battery life..Im starting to think its more or less the paticualar unit and not the warranty code that depicts if you have a good model or not...they exchanged at store and it was a 6.19.09 warranty code and this phone is way better!>.my old unit was constantly pulling and draining the battery which caused bad life so it had bad RF so idk....have the store test your unit..but my new PRe is PEREFECT I leave home at 7.30am and use it all day and still have battery at 7pm more so around 58% with heavy use! not bad on a single over night charge
    A tiny piece of plastic just broke off my Pre...it's around the charging ports but I have no idea where it came from. It's harder to close the charging port...but when it's closed I can't tell where the plastic broke off of.
    The same thing happened to my pre. I took it back to sprint and their sending me a new one for free. A phone this expensive should not having "pieces" that brake off.
    my first pre had 1.1 already on it so it must've been newer but my current replacement pre has a 7/4 date and beside one tiny scratch under the screen its pretty perfect *crosses fingers*