Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    WTF is palm doing sending out an email like this? They get everyone excited and get them thinking "Holy cow they just unleashed a big release".. I jumped onto the app store, NOTHING NEW.

What a BIG disappointment Palm! You should send out that email when you decide to allow for a mass release of apps. Then that would create a frenzy and get Palm some good press!
    they are trying to get people to DL apps. thats all. boost numbers
    i was pissed to
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    uhh... i think im missing something...
    Yah pretty much feel the same way.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Ya... What a cZBk tease..
    ...email from palm?
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    WTF is palm doing sending out an email like this? They get everyone excited and get them thinking "Holy cow they just unleashed a big release".. I jumped onto the app store, NOTHING NEW.

What a BIG disappointment Palm! You should send out that email when you decide to allow for a mass release of apps. Then that would create a frenzy and get Palm some good press!
    Email like what? I didn't get an email. Attach what you got so the rest of us understand.
    yea me too
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Palm be frontin
    I hate you Palm.
    I blame Apple.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
  14.    #14  
    I've attached a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ugh, yes. I got excited and immediately checked the app catalog. But after reading the email, I wasn't expecting anything new. Why would they choose to send this now? Perhaps they're starting to ramp up their marketing of the app catalog in preparation for coming out of Beta?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Still 32 apps?
    Please. We all want new apps, but let's not be stupid here. In no way did they say or even imply new apps. (at least from the email linked in this thread)

Why can't Palm send out a mass advertisement for their app store? BTW how do you know that the email didn't go to non-pre owners as well? I am anxious for new apps, but come on...

Slow news day, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Please. We all want new apps, but let's not be stupid here. In no way did they say or even imply new apps. (at least from the email linked in this thread)

Why can't Palm send out a mass advertisement for their app store? BTW how do you know that the email didn't go to non-pre owners as well? I am anxious for new apps, but come on...

Slow news day, I guess.
    Why advertise one of your weakest features at the present time?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    Why advertise one of your weakest features at the present time?
    amen! I don't get why palm would advertise 32apps. lmao
    They are only about a week late...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast