Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Had a little excited moment and then disapointment...this was the Technological equivalent to a sneeze. Its little hard to bolster the download numbers when you've downloaded most of the current content.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I got excited when I saw the email too. I went to grab my phone then I realized it's just a ad for the same old apps
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    damn you palm lol.
    Damn I feel you, I saw that email and got hella excited.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Same reaction as all of you. Very disappointing but who knows this could be a sign that they might start pushing apps soon.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I'm guessing the email was intended to (and probably did) excite the users that don't read Precentral and other message boards. C'mon, you guys frequenting this forum KNOW you hear about any new apps right here within minutes of hitting the App Catalog. The only way Palm could hope to get a jump on Precentral is to put the email out at the same time they make it available on the catalog.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I thought this was the rumored 150 new apps. It was not.
    Quote Originally Posted by smithwicks View Post
    Why advertise one of your weakest features at the present time?
    meh... advertising that you have apps is not a bad thing. I know it's irritating to not have more apps, but to get on Palm for keeping the Pre in peoples minds is silly. I still maintain that this email went out to Palm mailing lists not just Pre owners.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    It does say 'Do more with your PalmŪ Pre phone" so I think it went out to all the emails ppl used to create a palm profile when first signing into a pre.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Maybe Palm is up to something. Who knows?
    DAMN! They really did get us all!
    Yep got the email as well, rushed to the app store.... Nothing.... Lamesauce
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12