1.    #1  
    Several firmware updates have come and gone since I picked up my pre on launch day, but one issue still bugs the crap out of me every day. I am still not able to load my law schools student page. The URL is portal.cooley.edu. I have, at the suggestion of others, tried manually adding the certs, but none of that worked. No other browser, on any other device, has issues with this page. Not my HTC Touch pro, not the iphone (which uses the same damn browser), anything. Why can the pre STILL not load this page?

Are there any other tips for me out there? This is borderline unacceptable.
    Maybe you should post your question on the Palm forums. I suspect Palm themselves pay more attention to those forums than this one.
    I would also like to know how to load a page that prompts this error message. Has this been figured out? Is there a work-around?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    if the iphone can load it I wonder if the Spoof iphone user agent tweak would make it work, can anyone with that tweak enabled try to load the page?
    Last edited by jcross22; 09/19/2009 at 01:21 AM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    It's now version 1.3.1 of WebOS and this still fails.

Has anyone found a workaround?
    PalmPilot Pro --> Palm III --> Palm V --> Palm 505 --> Treo 700p --> Palm Pre
    Same problem here. I've tried a lot of ways around it, but it won't work. This is frustrating.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    1.3.5.1 still fails.... someday this will get fixed, I know it.
    PalmPilot Pro --> Palm III --> Palm V --> Palm 505 --> Treo 700p --> Palm Pre