1.    #1  
    This is not a thread to simply gripe about my phone...I actually really really like it. However, I'm starting to get a little nervous about it's quality. I bought my phone and about two to three weeks later the 1.1 update was released...unfortunately I was one of the few who got the reset loop problem. I took the phone in and after a little bit of frustration, was able to get a new one...annoying to lose some data, but nothing I could not recover from.

Anyway, yesterday, I had to get another new Pre. Sunday night all was well. I used my phone around 10 and then went to bed. Woke up at 5:30 and went to use the phone at six and found that the small speaker you hear your call through was not working at all...zilch..nada. I could put the phone on speaker and continue the call, but nothing fixed the main speaker. Took the phone to a repair center and about an hour later they call asking for my login info so they can upload my info to another new phone....

So, the question is: Has anyone else had to take their Pre back multiple times?
    That happened to my Pre also but i just used the speakers to make phone calls. . two or three days later i didnt have the problem anymore. . my phones fine now
    Quote Originally Posted by BMRbrnSNRbrd View Post
    This is not a thread to simply gripe about my phone...I actually really really like it. However, I'm starting to get a little nervous about it's quality. I bought my phone and about two to three weeks later the 1.1 update was released...unfortunately I was one of the few who got the reset loop problem. I took the phone in and after a little bit of frustration, was able to get a new one...annoying to lose some data, but nothing I could not recover from.

Anyway, yesterday, I had to get another new Pre. Sunday night all was well. I used my phone around 10 and then went to bed. Woke up at 5:30 and went to use the phone at six and found that the small speaker you hear your call through was not working at all...zilch..nada. I could put the phone on speaker and continue the call, but nothing fixed the main speaker. Took the phone to a repair center and about an hour later they call asking for my login info so they can upload my info to another new phone....

So, the question is: Has anyone else had to take their Pre back multiple times?
    Sucks man. Single Pre user here.

You might want to do a quick search of these forums. Several with nearly the same title as yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich.giraldo View Post
    That happened to my Pre also but i just used the speakers to make phone calls. . two or three days later i didnt have the problem anymore. . my phones fine now
    any idea how yours just kinda fixed itself? cause mine is kinda doing that exact same thing right now