1.    #1  
    Ok, this is getting ridiculos! Yesterday I got the "too many cards opened message" except I didn't have a single card opened! I have gotten that message before when I had only like two cards opened which I also think should not happen. The reason I left windows mobile is because how incredibly unreliable the OS was but even with WM I never got an out of memory message with nothing opened! Has this happened to anyone else or do I have a defective phone? Other than that issue I love this phone.
    This has been posted about numerous times. I've gotten this a few times and thankfully it's happenned to me less often with the more recent updates. The only remedy I know of is to reboot the phone.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Happened once to me. I just restarted it and it's been fine since.
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Ok, this is getting ridiculos! Yesterday I got the "too many cards opened message" except I didn't have a single card opened! I have gotten that message before when I had only like two cards opened which I also think should not happen. The reason I left windows mobile is because how incredibly unreliable the OS was but even with WM I never got an out of memory message with nothing opened! Has this happened to anyone else or do I have a defective phone? Other than that issue I love this phone.
    Are you running any homebrew apps? I've come across some apps (both homebrew and non) that lead me to believe they leave memory leaks. Just as suggested, reboot the phone (Orange key + 'SYM' key + 'R' ...in case you did not know)
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    This hasen't happened to me since updating to 1.1. In the past, it's happened when I haven't rebooted the phone in a long time.

No matter what brand of phone you own, or whatever operating system it is, you're going to have to reboot at least once a week to keep things moving smoothly. Just like a laptop or desktop... you've got to clear all that junk out.

I have six apps open now... and while it's not as responsive as having just one app open, I haven't received that pesky notification in weeks.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Happened to me 2-3 times, had to re-boot. Seems to me have diminished after the 1.1 update. I am pretty stringent about shutting down apps after using them, which may also help?