Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    O.K. So I have searched the forums and haven't seen these questions yet:

(My phone is a day 1 phone with the latest updates, and has not been rooted)

Why is the portrait vs landscape zoom level not consistent when web browsing? Open a webpage with a link to a jpg image and click on it. When the .jpg image opens up in a separate window, zoom in to max while in portrait mode. Turn the pre to landscape mode, and the zoom increases even more when it flips. You can carefully pan around in this mode, but if you unzoom, you can never get back to that level of loom again in landscape mode, unless you zoomed in to max in portrait first.

Why does my pre sometimes not stop vibrating, even after I have answered the call (have only noticed this using bluetooth). Even after hanging up, it continues to vibrate... LOL.. I have to remove and reinsert the battery to get this one to stop.

Why is the phone so slow to show me what it is doing? Using bluetooth, and with the phone open, when I hold down a preset (say #2) to call someone, quite often the phone is already dialed and is ringing before the display even indicates what it is doing. This has been very confusing, especially when I think I have hung up, and toss the app off the screen, only to have it open itself back up seconds later, and dial a number, or redial the same number, etc. The connection between the UI display and the phone seems to be several seconds in most cases. I have had the phone make conference calls, put people on hold, etc, due to this delay.

Thanks in advance for your inputs here.
    I've only seen your first problem with browsing and zoom. But I don't use the browser enough for it to bother me. I just prefer the internet on a computer screen so I only use the browser on the pre if I need to.

The other issues I have not noticed at all on my phone. I use the phone application quite a bit and have it on vibrate all day while at work. Also, I've never seen it start doing something before actually displaying. On my phone, the display always updates before it actually does anything. But even that is very quick, less than a second.
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I wonder if it has anything to do with # of contacts?