1.    #1  
    i notice that my calendar date on my launcher does not always change - for example, it's still showing a "3" today (today is August 4). When i select it, it does bring me to the correct day -- tues the 4th - but even upon return to the launcher it still shows 3.

anyone else see this? what to do??
    It did that to me once before as well. Baby woke me up early, looked at the Pre, and it was showing the previous date on the launcher icon. A couple minutes later, it displayed properly. Only thing I thought is that I have my "begin day" time in calendar to start at 7am, so maybe that's what it's looking for? (I had woken up about 0658 that morning). Haven't really noticed it again, but I haven't been up that early again either.
  3.    #3  
    thanks - well it's after 9am here and it still shows the 3rd. my start is 8am.
    any other ideas!??
    This issue has been discussed in other threads. Did you so a search? You may find the answer there.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    This issue has been discussed in other threads. Did you so a search? You may find the answer there.
    yes, i did do a search - even the pre posting matches didn't come up with what i was looking for. i'll try again.
  6.    #6  
    well i didn't do anything the entire day yesterday - the 4th - and the calendar still displayed 3 - all day. just looked at it this AM and it correctly displays 5 now... maybe it's only going to show odd dates!