1.    #1  
    A funny take on the Palm Pre ads here. Best quote from Gary Koepke, the ad campaign's creator:

"Could the ads work harder to show exactly how the phone works? Yes, but we knew it would be polarizing people to have a woman not shout at them and tell an interesting story."
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I noticed that Giz was sponsored by Palm Pre the other day too. This is funny because they are so obvious Apple fanboys that they should change their name to Applemodo.
    Quote Originally Posted by nowise View Post
    I noticed that Giz was sponsored by Palm Pre the other day too. This is funny because they are so obvious Apple fanboys that they should change their name to Applemodo.
    Like Engadget and just about every other website, the news division and the advertising division purposefully do not talk. Any praise the writers heap on Palm or Apple has nothing to do with who the sponsor of the day is.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Like Engadget and just about every other website, the news division and the advertising division purposefully do not talk. Any praise the writers heap on Palm or Apple has nothing to do with who the sponsor of the day is.
    Derek, thanks that's really interesting to know and will be helpful to me in any future considerations.