1.    #1  
    ok guys and gals....im wondering wut u guys think of the ones hu use twitter on ur pre's...which one do u choose....and im also wondering is Twee better than spaz and tweed....and if it is can anyone send me a link so i can download it via preLoad? thank you
    I personally like Twee a lot more than Tweed or Spaz. All three of them do basically the same things, but I like the layout and color scheme of Twee.
  3.    #3  
    oh ok cool...thanks for ur response...as of now im putting my pre in developer mode bc for some reason off of preload or file coaster i cant seem to download and install twee so here we go with the 2 minutes of wasted time lol
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsparc View Post
    I personally like Twee a lot more than Tweed or Spaz. All three of them do basically the same things, but I like the layout and color scheme of Twee.
    by the way how does twee get updated? does the dev email u the updates or the program updates itself?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    The developer submit the updates to the App Catalog. You update the app by going to update.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1b View Post
    The developer submit the updates to the App Catalog. You update the app by going to update.
    The one that's in the app catalog is tweed...I meant for twee
    He emails you a new link when there's an update.
    Theres 3 twitter apps and no facebook apps.