Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Not to contribute to the off-topicness that this thread is heading towards, but sometimes I wonder if people bash a pundit based more who they are talking about rather than what they are talking about. In other words, if everything Glenn Beck was saying was geared against some "right-wingers", would those who bash him start to have a different opinion?

I personally appreciate all those who expose corruption or idiocy wherever it lies. Whether it's Glenn Beck, O'Reilly, Rachel Maddow, Olbermann, Hannity, Drudge, Huffington, etc. You listen to enough of both extremes you start to get an idea of just how much of a circus we have out there. Sometimes you just need to look through the partisanship and maybe you'll see both sides share enough blame that it's surprising that any incumbent is still in office after the last 20 years or so...
    Current device: Palm Pre
    Former devices: Treo 755p, Treo 650
    Use your browser to go to ksyl.com. Go to the page for listening live. Then, it gives you a choice of several formats. Choose the itunes/winamp player format. Glenn Beck is on that station at 12 eastern, I believe.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    That The stream center site is great. It has the stations I want to listen to, however the format is WMP: 32k Stereo. When I click on it a box comes up saying, "Cannot find an application that can open this file". Is there a player I can install that will fix this?
    I don't care what anyone listens too. Just be opened minded.

It seems that some people here know how to find the stations that we want.

I am looking for Randi Rhodes and Ed Schultz (sorry, I'm on the other side of this).

But as I said, you listen to what you want.

So can I get the same help here for these to personalities that I like?

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Hahahaha! +1

Are there ANY political talk radio hosts (on either side) who are not rediculously biased to one side or the other?
    You can check out Alex Jones. He exposes both the left and right not like Beck who only goes after the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Formeriphoneuser View Post
    not like Beck who only goes after the left.
    Proves my point. I can tell you never actually listened to him.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Proves my point. I can tell you never actually listened to him.
    I'm not a fan of neo-con propaganda. He's right up there with hannity,oreilly,limbaugh,coulter and the rest of the gang.
    You are entitled to your opinion no matter who mislead and wrong you are my friend. ii
    Last edited by Paladin; 08/04/2009 at 12:58 PM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!

9.    #29  
    Paladin I agree with you. People who have not listened to Beck say that he is all right, out to get the left. That's not true. He is not about sides. He's about Common Sense, hense the book he wrote, Common Sense. Your absolutely right, he bashes Bush when the truth is, Bush did wrong. He bashes Obama when the truth is, Obama did wrong. Its all about the truth, unlike most politicians these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch2k12 View Post
    Paladin I agree with you. People who have not listened to Beck say that he is all right, out to get the left. That's not true. He is not about sides. He's about Common Sense, hense the book he wrote, Common Sense. Your absolutely right, he bashes Bush when the truth is, Bush did wrong. He bashes Obama when the truth is, Obama did wrong. Its all about the truth, unlike most politicians these days...
    That is why I like him, common sense man... I don' t listen to Rush, Hannity or O'Reilly. Glenn is not among that group and they are boring anyway. ii

I listen to Glenn, Quinn and Rose and Dennis Miller during the day. Jerry Doyal at times. Savage when I want a laugh. ii

Guess I'm not going to get any help here, with all this bickering.

Thanks anyway!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Go to mypreradio.com

If you want substance listen to NYT best selling author Mark Levin, a great American.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12