Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Did any of you guys have to send in a sworn affidavit saying that you broke , or lost the phone in the manner you claimed. With a copy of your drivers license?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superstardjal View Post
    Did any of you guys have to send in a sworn affidavit saying that you broke , or lost the phone in the manner you claimed. With a copy of your drivers license?
    Yes, but it was simple. Www.phoneclaim.com/sprint is the website.

I was mugged and someone stole my phone so I just got my replacment. Asurion accidentially sent two phones, a day apart. The bastards just called to tell me to send it back. Damn! Haha
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I just put in a claim for my cracked Pre. I had a crack at the USB door that spread to the screen. Wonder if I'll get a refurb or new Pre with better build quality.......anyone put in any recent claims?
    i had put this on another post but i bought my pre the first week of september (waiting for better build quality) but sure enough 1 week after i bought it the slider was getting loose ..took it to sprint stupid rep said they all do that (guess he doesnt read precentral forums) anyways figured id keep it alittle long to see how bad it would get ..then my dumb *** dropped it in the toilet ..(dont ask) so had insurance (asurion) got mine over nite (for an extra 20 bucks ) and i have to say this one is NOT a refurb and is rock solid ..
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoPrince View Post
    Them and Sprint as well. It's just a way to make money for the both of them.
    As opposed to all of those other corporate things that businesses do that are designed to lose money for them?

My experience with TEP (and Sprint) is they've been very reasonable in replacing the phones when needed.
    I did it several weeks ago, first phone was a refurb and had a really bad keyboard glitch in it. after calling them they apologized and overnighted me a brand new phone. It is absolutely perfect. I really enjoyed how they overnighted me a brand new phone when the refurb failed.
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    I just received mine, its a refurb, looks pretty good though. The keyboard letters are "whiter" than my June purchased Pre (they were offwhite). Everything else is the same as far as I can tell.
    I walked right into the sprint repair center and told them what was wrong with my pre. They had a tech look at it for 5 min, and put an order for a refurbished phone for me. Got a call two days later and pick up my shiny pretty much like new refurbished phone
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12