Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    So while we're waiting for a native Pre GTD app (they're being built, right??) I've been looking for a web interface that will sync with Outlook. It looks like the apps designed for iphone usually work well on the Pre. Gmail is almost as good online as native apps. Impressive!

So Toodledo has all the features of a good GTD app, and even has an iphone-oriented page at Toodledo :: Your to-do list.

But for some reason, it doesn't scale to the page width. If I narrow a firefox window, everything fits right, even in a small window. So why won't the Pre browser do this? Is there a way to correct for it, other than zooming in and moving all around the page?

BTW, can't wait for a native Pre app for Toodled!
    I've moved to Remember the Milk. With the Pro version, you get an iPhone-designed interface that works pretty well. It's not perfect, but I think it's the best the Pre has to offer as of today.
    I ended up moving to RTM too. Both are not perfect but I find RTM to be better. I hope a native version comes soon; the web interface sucks!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Is there any way to sync RTM with Outlook? I haven't found one, and I'm rather dependent on dragging emails into tasks in outlook.