Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by mscemt View Post
    Hopefully epocrates will come out with a native app for the pre, also an official google voice one would be pretty useful to.
    As long as Sprint/Palm doesn't go the AT&T route with Apple and remove/block the app. However, with the ease of installing Homebrew apps it may be a moot point.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post
    I don't agree either. And you can't say that about "any" app.

I don't like Mobile FB and use facebook.com. Even with my eyes needing help these days, it works great. I don't need another app to overlay a site I can go directly too and use fully.
    so what?? there are thousands of us wanting a native fb app. this was partially marketed as THE fb phone, yet we dont have a native fb app. maybe you have never used the iPhones fb app, its very pleasant, its so good it makes you not even want to use the computer. I personally cant wait
    SlingPlayer please I'm looking at you. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
    so what?? there are thousands of us wanting a native fb app. this was partially marketed as THE fb phone, yet we dont have a native fb app. maybe you have never used the iPhones fb app, its very pleasant, its so good it makes you not even want to use the computer. I personally cant wait
    I followed this phone from day one. Ready everything I could get my hands on before the release and not once did I ever see Palm refer to the Pre as the FB Phone.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Just give me my Facebook app please...
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Just give me my Facebook app please...
    +1
    Qualcomm QCP 2700 -> ... Palm m125 ... -> Instinct -> Palm Pre

I tweet a lot about the Pre! @bshedwick
    Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    *nom nom nom* lets hope its true
    Spy sappin' mah sentry!

If all the homebrew apps would be included into the official catalog, I am sure the devs would have received an email about it or something asking for permission.
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    transit for google and a good doc editor.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm using Windows 7, and I get homebrews over just fine! As for 150 apps on the catalog I'll believe it when I see it
    so what's te deal no apps. haha
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    well, we have almost 150 apps now if you include homebrew and real apps

-m
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    so what's te deal no apps. haha
    It was supposed to be by the end of THIS week.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    why the big push for a FB app? The browser show FB the way its meant to be seen. and its quite snappy!
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    why the big push for a FB app? The browser show FB the way its meant to be seen. and its quite snappy!
    ru serious i hate the web version
    Quote Originally Posted by LinT View Post
    This discussion has gone on forever. People want a native Facebook app for multipe reasons, some of them including:

Notifications
    Ease of use (ie little scrolling and zooming required)
    Faster navigation
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjcarter View Post
    This discussion has gone on forever. People want a native Facebook app for multipe reasons, some of them including:

Notifications
    Ease of use (ie little scrolling and zooming required)
    Faster navigation
    +1!
    Can they make an app that prevents the phone from shutting off when you close the phone? Sorry...I had to crack that one out. Been having HUGE issues.

Also want native FB app!!! Would prefer an "official" Google Voice app as well. The one on the Android (Mytouch) is pretty nice. Will ask you if you want to use Google voice or ur original phone # prior to calling out.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345