1. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Just got mine on Saturday and this wobbly screen is bugging me. It wobbles open and closed.

If I set up a palm profile, all my numbers are up on that right? I couldn't use the Data transfer assistant because my home computer is still on the older OS (on purpose).
    I exchanged a BB, it was easy. I got a sticker at the front door for exchanges, and went to the mobile department. they gave me a new phone
  3. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Ok Ill maybe go do that at lunch, or at least get the stuff

did you bring your box and stuff or no?
    Quote Originally Posted by ame View Post
    Ok Ill maybe go do that at lunch, or at least get the stuff

did you bring your box and stuff or no?
    Take everything with you. You dont need your receipt, but it makes things go a lot faster.
  5. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Ill just go grab it all. Ill have to take apart my touchstone to get my cord back.
    One time i took everything with me, the next time i just asked the guy to put all his new accessories in my old box. He was fine with that.
    I brought mine back for exchange the morning after I bought it. Walked into the store, the security guy slapped a sticker on my old box and sent me to mobile. Had to wait about 45 minutes before someone could help me but when someone finally did they just asked what was wrong. I showed them what was wrong and he didn't ask anymore questions. Just went and got me a new one and began the process. Very easy.
    My experience at Best Buy was the same. No hassle. Had my receipt, box and accessories. When I activated the new phone, my accounts and apps were all there. Not my photos or notes, though.