Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Never dropped, never rooted or modified in anyway, i mean.. i hadn't even taken the battery cover off lol , i've had it for like 3 weeks, just went to turn the screen on and nothing happened. Tried plugging it into the charger, nothing, pulled the batter and put it back in... still nothing. Guess i'm taking a trip to the sprint store tomorrow ;\
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    leave it on the charger for a while. a lot of people who thought their phones just died have done this and it comes back. worth a shot.
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Yeah charge it.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Thanks guys ;] i left it on the charger for an hour last night before i started messing with it again, nothing happened, then i just left it on over night, woke up and now it's back to life.
    Quote Originally Posted by darcside View Post
    Thanks guys ;] i left it on the charger for an hour last night before i started messing with it again, nothing happened, then i just left it on over night, woke up and now it's back to life.
    Good to hear. I guess I should be happy that I have never had unexplained occurances with my Pre.

i hadn't even taken the battery cover off lol
    Sidenote: Was trying to imagine you laughing out loud when you thought about never taking your battery cover off.