1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an app, either out there or in development, that would track mileage? You know, for those of us that get reimbursement, it would be great for a simple log file to check it...

Anyway, I can't post in Homebrew, but I'd pay for one...

Thanks!
    PreTracker would do just that! It's in the homebrew section.
    Best Buy Mobile Rep (I'm off the clock, I speak for myself and not Best Buy)
  3.    #3  
    Def a good start. I was hoping there was one with more built in, milage reimbursement specific features, like maybe tracking multiple sessions in one day, entering the reimbursement rate for a rough idea of expenses, etc...

Thanks
    Check out the one being beta tested in the webOS Development forum.

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...cking-app.html
  5.    #5  
    Well, I can't post in the other forums, does anyone know of anything on the horizon for an app like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Check out the one being beta tested in the webOS Development forum.

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...cking-app.html
    That's a MPG app, not a Mileage app. We're looking for something that will keep a record of how far we've driven and export it to a printable database for mileage reimbursement, not MPG.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    That's a MPG app, not a Mileage app. We're looking for something that will keep a record of how far we've driven and export it to a printable database for mileage reimbursement, not MPG.
    EXACTLY what I think many of us are looking for. There's one for every platform (including Droid) other than WebOS...
    I would even be happy with what I had on my old Centro - I had to manually enter mileage start/end, but it exported to CSV.

With the GPS, I would like to have it set up to start recording at a tap and end at a tap - even if the end is back at my office.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Sportypal is another application for this, it export the workout in .GPX file format.