1.    #1  
    Just thought I'd give everyone a "heads-up" on the way the Android community sees the Palm Pre. Apparently, they love it! So much so that they even have a full Pre-like ROM and theme. Looks Great too.

[Theme] Palm Pre v1.8 *CM-3.9.5* (updated 8/2) - xda-developers

Screenshots:

Best of all...

That's right, an on-screen keyboard!

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Pretty nifty. I really like android and the G1, but I'm happy with Sprint and with my Pre
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    None of the current android phones have the hardware to run webos fluidly.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    What they should really be working on is to dual boot the HTC Hero ROM on the Palm Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    What they should really be working on is to dual boot the HTC Hero ROM on the Palm Pre.
    That would be crazy since Pre has the guts to probably make it run pretty fluid.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Do you realize on their launcher screen, they have 11 more visible apps than we have. 9 (and if you consider the launchbar 13) vs 20. I would much prefer being able to see that many apps at once.
    Ewwww! The G1 is os cluky looking.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wicketr View Post
    Do you realize on their launcher screen, they have 11 more visible apps than we have. 9 (and if you consider the launchbar 13) vs 20. I would much prefer being able to see that many apps at once.
    I agree. I think adding even one more column on the launcher screen would be great.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Envy may be a bit strong. I recall iPhone themes for Treos, and Pre themes for iPhones. People just like to fool around.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Looks pretty good imo.

They should cook the Hero Rom.
    awww