1.    #1  
    well I'm going on vacation to israel for a couple weeks, I'm just wondering if my Pre will work over there. I had the Samsung Upstage before and it worked fine connecting to cellcom or something(an Israeli mobile phone company) and I know the iPhone works there, so what are the odds my pre will too?
    http://www.cdg.org/worldwide/index.asp?h_area=5&h_country=50&h_technology=999

Pelephone uses CDMA. Ask Sprint about roaming.
    Last edited by sivan; 08/02/2009 at 11:58 PM.
    They have 1X data to roam on. Voice is expensive and data a la carte is expensive ($16 dollars/MB). Get the $40 dollar worldwide data add on. It's unlimited data wherever they have roaming enabled and you can add and remove it as you please.
    Phone history with Sprint since April 2001: Kyocera QCP-2035, LG Touchpoint 1100, Samsung i500, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, HTC Mogul, Blackberry 8830, Samsung A900M, Motorola ic902, Blackberry Curve 8330, Samsung Instinct, HTC Touch, Treo 800w, Touch Diamond, Touch Pro, Motorola i9, Treo Pro (personal)/Iphone 3G 16GB (gone to make room for Pre), Palm Pre, blackberry tour, iPhone 3GS 32GB
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    If one can get coverage, like you said you've already done, why would the Pre not work?

This is like the thread asking why a text sent from the Pre isn't received on an iPhone but is on others.
  5.    #5  
    lol @ JKTex

just trying to make sure thanks for the info.