1.    #1  
    I know there a million things people on this board want Palm to do by yesterday but...................I think Palm has been, and will continue to be, extremely responsive to feedback.

I emailed Palm about two changes that needed to be made on its website and the changes were made within a week.

Updates for the Pre have been steady and great. Apps are coming in droves in the Fall.

Loving my Pre. It's only going to get better!
    Its amazing to me all the changet that have been made so far. I can wait to see what is coming for this device. I agree Palm is still working had on this device
    My device history. Casio A-10/Cassiopeia E-100/PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/Palm Pre/Touch Pro
    I'm still convinced that we'll see more apps by the end of August. Whether that's considered the "Fall" or not, I'm not sure.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    I would have to agree, the windfall is yet to arrive, but it will, and those if us with a Pre and not waiting for one will be happy campers.

Now Palm, don't let us down!!