1.    #1  
    So I just got a new battery off ebay. Well two spare batteries to be exact. And my question is can I have one in my wallet. Just in case will it be okay.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Yes... Just don't put it in the same pocket as your phone unless you have a case that covers the screen.
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
    Quote Originally Posted by randy mullis View Post
    So I just got a new battery off ebay. Well two spare batteries to be exact. And my question is can I have one in my wallet. Just in case will it be okay.
    I would not recommend placing the battery in your pocket unless its in some form of container (like a tiny ziplock bag which is slightly bigger than the battery, sometime those guys on ebay will put the batteries in those when shipping it)
    Take a piece of cardboard or box (even a business card bent should work) and some Duct tape and make a small sleeve to put it in .

The important thing is to protect the connectors. it doesn't have to be fancy I would cot a piece that bents over the battery terminals , slightly larger then length and put some tape around it.

Now the only thing you do have to worry about is flex and the battery breaking but shouldn't be a problem.

I'm looking at getting one of the Spare battery chargers/cases they offer for my spare. With the touchStone in the car and home haven't needed it yet but traveling might be different . My Instinct had the spares with case and I really liked being able to both easily charge and carry .
    I carry a spare battery for my Pre and I carry it naked in my pocket. Usually it's in the same pocket as my wallet with my Pre protected in slip case that clips to my belt. I've yet to encounter a problem.