1.    #1  
    It seems like since the last WebOS update, my swish sound when you close an app is like... just about gone. I can barely hear it. Any ideas on something maybe I shut off?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
    It seems like since the last WebOS update, my swish sound when you close an app is like... just about gone. I can barely hear it. Any ideas on something maybe I shut off?
    That happens to me frequently (and ever since 1.0.2). Not sure of the cause. I usually reboot (Orange+Sym+R) and all is fixed until the next time.
    Last edited by dwdesign; 08/02/2009 at 12:56 PM. Reason: added version
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Did you re-adjust the volume since the update?

Mines only low when it's laying in the little pouch it cam with.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Any chance your hand is covering the speaker?
    To Honor With Dignity- USAF Honor Guard
    I read in another thread that the solution is to turn off vibrate and restart your phone. It worked for me!
  6.    #6  
    Hmm ok will try a few of your suggestions and report back. Yea I'm sure I aint covering the speaker. LoL I thought maybe the vol was down but after checking all that out, it all seems to look right.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dwdesign View Post
    That happens to me frequently (and ever since 1.0.2). Not sure of the cause. I usually reboot (Orange+Sym+R) and all is fixed until the next time.
    That did the trick... Thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    yeah, the swish sound seems to come and go, regardless of the volume or settings. Its weird...but my phone had been doing all sorts of strange things lately
    It wears out, you just have to root and upload a fresh one...
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Yeap I've noticed that as well. I've also noticed that notification sound doesn't always ring when you plug in your charger.
    I wish there was a way to modify the volume setting of the swish sound and maybe all the other system sounds.

Hey, maybe a patch to modify the volume setting of system sounds and possibly to change the system sounds.

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)