1.    #1  
    I saw temp files created by messages, im pretty sure these are ok to delete right? also saw a folder called .wallpapers, im assuming these are temps of anything ive used as a wallpaper so far, can these be deleted too? i guess im just asking what all can be deleted to fully cleanup the pre? i see this discussed about the treo but not pre so sorry in advance if this has been talked about.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hoppy785 View Post
    i guess im just asking what all can be deleted to fully cleanup the pre?
    If I were you, I would just make a back up somewhere on the computer and then go to town... see what you can get away with and report your findings back here.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkfox View Post
    If I were you, I would just make a back up somewhere on the computer and then go to town... see what you can get away with and report your findings back here.
    well deleted everything out of the mms folder (deleted the coresponding sms first from the phone itselft though) and deleted everything out of the .wallpapers folder except the thumb and copy of the wallpaper i was currently using and everything is fine... went through the rest of the files and dont really see any other tmp files that could be removed. i think this only gave me back max 2mb, but i just like to keep things clean.