Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi,

Sorry if this has been covered previously.

I installed splashid onto my pre a few weeks ago.

This morning I uninstalled and reinstalled splashid onto my pre.

The installation seems to work, but when I launch splashid, all I see is a white screen.

Please let me know if anyone has any thoughts on this matter.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Me too. I really want a password manager, too! I wish someone could port KeePassX...
    I have the same problem.
    Mines working just fine, I never did uninstall though. I can't see myself doing that, its such a handy app for keeping info organized.
    Mine wasn't an issue of uninstalling. My first Pre was stolen, and I got a replacement. I think the part I missed was that you had to install Splash ID before applying the 1.1 update.

Apparently, if you had it prior to the 1.1. update, it still works after the 1.1 update. However, if you didn't have it, and wait until after the 1.1 update, it doesn't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by taalibeen View Post
    Mine wasn't an issue of uninstalling. My first Pre was stolen, and I got a replacement. I think the part I missed was that you had to install Splash ID before applying the 1.1 update.

Apparently, if you had it prior to the 1.1. update, it still works after the 1.1 update. However, if you didn't have it, and wait until after the 1.1 update, it doesn't work.
    makes sense. I tried to download and play with this over the weekend for the first time and all I get is white screen.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    They know about the white screen over on splashdata.com. As of 9 days ago they posted that there's a fix being tested. I don't know when it will see the light of day.
    For some reason my pre completely did a hard reset a few weeks back and when I restored everything with my palm profile, splash-id didn't reinstall along with everything else. So I re-downloaded it from the app catolog and had the same white screen result. I lost all the info I had previously put in there and couldn't figure out why. Now I guess I know.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    I just read that an update has been submitted to Palm for approval. Crossing my fingers that we see it VERY soon.
    Just Downloaded v0.4.91 updated 8/12/09 - Seems to work in webOS 1.1!
    Just Downloaded v0.4.91 and installed.

Was waiting for the update.

I found a quirk.

Under "Web Logins" the full list does not display. Only goes through the E's then stops.

The file size downloaded from my PC to the Pre matches exactly in size.

Why is this?