Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Hey guys, used to post on here when everybody was anticipating the Pre, then ran into money issues.

I may be finally getting my hands on the Pre, but I have some research to do. I was so on top of everything Pre-related before, but now everything is different.

I read that you can do text editing on a site like Google Docs, but then it went away and for some reason only the mobile version appears now. Can somebody confirm that you can still do editing? Thanks.
    Google Docs no longer supports editing on the pre....I've used Yahoo Notepad but thats not deep editing of documents just a place to throw up some stuff so I can access it from any computer....I have checked out this online word processor and it works good with the pre:

Shutterborg Online Word Processor

Here is a screenshot:
    browser_2009-01-08_225942.jpg
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    Google Docs no longer supports editing on the pre....I've used Yahoo Notepad but thats not deep editing of documents just a place to throw up some stuff so I can access it from any computer....I have checked out this online word processor and it works good with the pre:

Shutterborg Online Word Processor

Here is a screenshot:
    browser_2009-01-08_225942.jpg
    How do you save the file to the phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    Google Docs no longer supports editing on the pre....
    Do you have a source for this info? I've been unable to find anything that actually states this from of the companies involved.