1.    #1  
    And now my pre is not going pass the palm logo at boot.

What do I have to do to reset it back to factory settings to be up and running again?
  3.    #3  
    Hey thanks for replying.

I have the file but because is not booting osdoc is not recognizing the device is plugged in.

The pre is just stuck @ palm.

This sucks

Any other suggestions? Sprint tech was no help
    Mine did the same. Returned it. Logged into the new one without any problems. Then when walking out of the store guy told me my old one came back up.

So ask sprint if you can log into another phone that was returned or something. If nothing else try calling palm. I though I read it could take up to 24hrs
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    Hey thanks for replying.

I have the file but because is not booting osdoc is not recognizing the device is plugged in.

This sucks

Turn off the Pre and unplug it from your PC. Hold down the "volume UP" button. Plug it in to your PC and continue holding the button. You should see a large USB symbol on the Pre's screen. webOS doctor should work now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    Hey thanks for replying.

This sucks

Also you can try to press the Orange Key, Sym key, & the "R" key all at the same time wile connected and see if WebOS Doc recognizes it then.
  7.    #7  
    TEMP

thank you so much that worked.
    Great to see you got it to work! Thats what I like about this forum! There are tons of people who know how to fix sometime the most frustrating issues. I have learned something each day I check Precentral!
  9.    #9  
    kmehr i agree i have learned a lot from this community.
    i transfered from the iphone and I am amazed by the pre and the community.
    Glad to be part of it all.