1.    #1  
    I bought my first Pre on opening day, it did the slider reset thing so I returned it a week after buying it and got a new one. Now that it's been almost 2 months since my original purchase my keyboard backlight has shut off all together. Csn I still return it and get a new one?
    You have a 1 year warranty from Palm. I imagine that the backlight would be covered.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the quick response.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    If you have insurance on the phone you can just take it to a Sprint store and they should be able to help you out.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    make sure you charge it, after a certian point the backlight wont work until it is charged to about 10%
    Nokia 5100 - At&t - Nokia 6310i - At&t - LG Vx3200 - Verizon - Motorola E815 - Verizon - Motorola Razor - Verizon - iPhone-At&t - Pre - Sprint - HTC Evo - Sprint - Samsung Epic - Sprint - Blackberry Curve - Sprint - Evo3D - Sprint - Touchpad - HP
    How I roll since 1999!
    What is your screen brightness set to? I noticed once or twice the keyboard back-lighting seemed to not be there. I learned it's brightness appears to be tied to the screen brightness setting. So it might appear not to be lit as a result if the screen brightness is all the way down.