1.    #1  
    I am going Monday to exchange my Pre and was wondering what is the latest manufacture/warranty date that people have on there pre?? I am hoping to get one from the most recent batch that was shipped to stores.. Mine has a warranty code of 6/20/09 was purchased on 7/6/09.. Issues are 6 stuck pixels and oreo affect getting worse..

QUESTION ?? Shouldn't I have recieved a travel charger with purchase??, ON the box It says it is included in items shipped with the pre..
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    My warranty date is 7/22/2009 and I got it the 28th so they're moving fast.
  3.    #3  
    And how is your phone.. Any Oreo issues ?? Did it come with a travel charger??
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    The phone is great! There is a tiny amount of wobble to it that doesn't bother me. When I had it in a RocketFish case it wasn't there at all, but now I have it covered with Ghost Armor. It didn't come with a travel charger, just the regular one in the box with USB cable.
  5.    #5  
    I could live with the oreo thing but not the stuck pixels.. Just hoping they have addressed that since mine was built.. I am thinking your warranty date is probably the latest one..
    My warranty date is 7/22/09, BUT.....I am wondering what this really means? This doesn't seem to be able to be the "manufacturing date", because I don't see how the phone could have gotten shipped to the US and then shipped out to me in the span of a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    QUESTION ?? Shouldn't I have recieved a travel charger with purchase??, ON the box It says it is included in items shipped with the pre..
    You did get the "travel" charger. The word "travel" as used by Palm is meant to indicate that your charger can be used domestically or in Europe. If you look that the plug portion of your charger, you will notice that it has a removable cap. Inside is the portion of the plug adapted for European (and other) countries that use this configuration.

I think you are confusing "travel" chargers for "car" chargers. But, be assured, you did get exactly what Palm printed on your Pre's box.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    i have a 7/25