1.    #1  
    Can someone PLEASE help me with copying to put in file coaster? Everytime I highlight, and then press the gesture area and c, it replaces the text im trying to copy with a dam c! It works sometimes and copies but for the most part this happens and IM getting really aggravated! PLEASE HELP
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    Can someone PLEASE help me with copying to put in file coaster? Everytime I highlight, and then press the gesture area and c, it replaces the text im trying to copy with a dam c! It works sometimes and copies but for the most part this happens and IM getting really aggravated! PLEASE HELP
    Are you pressing and holding the gesture area? FYI, that's the area to the left and right of the button. Not the button itself. Sorry if that sounds dumb but some people have made that mistake.

EDIT: BTW, I use my thumb because it has a bigger footprint.
    don't press the button, just side your finger from the button toward right side of gesture, it should light up, than press c. If you have the latest filecoaster just shake and the url is there. Hopfully this help
    ummmm....dont know wut ur doing but my copy/pasting works perfectly...copy= gesture(hold) + c.....paste= gesture(hold) + v
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by et_champa View Post
    don't press the button, just side your finger from the button toward right side of gesture, it should light up, than press c. If you have the latest filecoaster just shake and the url is there. Hopfully this help
    Slick! How'd I miss that?!?
    Sounds like you're not holding the gesture area at the same time as pressing the keyboard key. Sounds like you are pushing the gesture area and then pushing the keyboard key after letting go of the gesture area. It is like on a PC, where you push Control and C at the same time, not one after the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    You will know you've got it correct (thumb/finger recognized on the gesture area) when the button glows. Then, while holding your finger on the gesture area, hit 'C'.