Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    I must say that I enjoy daily visiting this site. Its very exciting owning a pre in that it is the newest advance toward the future of mobile devices. With that said, just want to also thank all who work in the homebrew scene. You all are some bad *** mothafuc*as! Lol. Keep up the good work. I have a request. I'm sure it would be a task, but what about a PreCentral.net app that functions similar to the way the Associated Press app works?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ok. I just bookmarked the forums on my Pre, but does mobile.precentral.net do what you want?

Dave
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    The mobile site is really good but I've noticed it could be a little more touch friendly for those of us with banana hands. An app would be cool.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DKatman View Post
    ok. I just bookmarked the forums on my Pre, but does mobile.precentral.net do what you want?

Dave
    yeah.. the mobile site is done well.. but a stand alone app would be cool.. simply because apps are just the hot thing to do now.. the web is old news.. ya know?
    Pre mobile site does work well. I was fearing the worst but was pleasantly surprised.

The stand alone apps would be a nice addition, though.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yup.. the mobile site is very good.. i too was pleasantly surprised.. call me picky, but i would like to be able to scroll from article to article or forum post to post in the sliding fashion used in the launcher and the associated press app.. its not a need though.. just an idea i thought i'd toss out there.. also, does anybody know if anyone has even hinted at an attempt to make an onscreen keyboard for landscape? using the hardware keyboard sideways kinda sux..
    I like the mobile site as well. Very well done.