Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Woo, it's like Christmas! New rev, finally has smilies and UPS just delivered my new Touchstone! Wow, but did my phone get HOT downloading and installing the update.
    a broken phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    Yeah, that feature has been there since 1.01. Its one of the first things I turned on when I got my phone.
    Ahh, I guess my theory is wrong then. Still, my screen's turning on when text messages come in regardless of what the setting is. Is this happening for anyone else? Any advice on how to make it stop?
    I work(ed) for Palm.

Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Pixi -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2 -> Veer -> TouchPad -> Pre 3 -> Anything with a browser
    http://www.enyojs.com
    http://twitter.com/adora
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0418 View Post
    Now when setting a photo as your wallpaper you can now Pinch to zoom or zoom out. I wouldn't have noticed this except like 2 weeks ago my girlfriend pointed out she missed that feature from her iPhone. Well now its on the Pre so she can STFU! lol
    Placebo Effect

This has always been an option
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    iJaculate somewhere else
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel0418 View Post
    Now when setting a photo as your wallpaper you can now Pinch to zoom or zoom out. I wouldn't have noticed this except like 2 weeks ago my girlfriend pointed out she missed that feature from her iPhone. Well now its on the Pre so she can STFU! lol
    Are you sure? I could swear I was able to do that before.
    1.1 is great!

now wheres a facebook app!!!
    All the small font has changed a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by dcigary View Post
    Facebook contact sync works great. Just added a new friend right before I found out about the update, and I manually synced contacts, and Synergy took over and merged his Facebook with the contact entry I already had for him. It looks like Facebook now updates on demand? I thought in previous versions it only did it like once a day or something... ??
    anyone check the FB event 3 hour time shift effect?
    So when does 1.1.1 come out? haha. This update has been pretty much awesome! Everything I expected and more. (iTunes sync)
    Rebooted into the OS... Missing my launcher bar and upper right hand corner states "Phone Offline", I can bring up the launcher, but when I click on a program, I freeze and then reboot. Happened about 10 times now.

Crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    A few weeks ago someone found another analog clock theme hidden in the app. So did the update add the new analog clock theme?
    No, that god awful looking analog clock was there prior to the update and it wasn't hidden anywhere.
    So much faster!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeester68 View Post
    Were we always able to email a memo???
    no believe me i use memo constantly.. This is a great feature yay
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    a lot of us had issues with the phone software, can any one tell if that's been fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Muyiwafly View Post
    no extreme improvements. i could of lived without it.

actually im dissapointed.
    agree, WTF are the rigntone,picture,media management. Improved calendar functions(Add contact to events), Fwd Msg, Cut/Paste, When is the TP2 going to be released dam it!
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Just a lil snappier nothing to get real excited about..well except for the NFL app!!
    Text message sound level and quality, are you serious??? Wow. I'd rather have the older one back. At least I could hear that one in a crowded room. That's my only complaint so far about 1.1.0.

Loving the emoticon support. Still running thru the phone to check other various changes or responses.
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldayotte View Post
    UI feels much snappier. There is also animation for the lock screen....
    what exactly is the lock screen animation?
    Overall its just little things that are more optimized then "enhanced." The NFL app works alright (have to see how it holds up during the season) but is nothing THAT exciting (still waiting for that MLB app though )

Still waiting on App store (non-beta), Changing messaging tones, and flash
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jabou View Post
    a lot of us had issues with the phone software, can any one tell if that's been fixed
    Phone software here is a lot faster, no more delays dialing the numbers.
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast