Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Can someone please check if Music app saves state?
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    I'm not updating now due to fear of it breaking tethering, which I'm probably going to need on my trip this weekend. But I'm looking forward to seeing all your reports.

-Z
    Tethering still works, I just ran the My Tether app, and it states right at the bottom "Tethering ON".
    Pre brew for install apps. Worky????
    :-@ looks like sick or about to puke...
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    Can someone please check if Music app saves state?
    music does not save states.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    i have down loaded three times no and no go, says it wont authenticate? any idea why it wont. my wife's phone had no issues with this.
    The font in the messaging app is different. Specifically "Enter message here..."

ALSO in Email, "enter subject"
    Last edited by gollyzila; 07/23/2009 at 08:12 PM.
    I just updated to 1.1 without any problems. Downloaded really fast over WiFi and everything else worked fine with the update.
    I haven't noticed any mayor improvements yet, but I haven't look at everything.
    One thing I was having problems with is while playing music with the music app the phone would freeze and reboot itself after a few minutes of playing. I was hoping this update would fix that but it didn't.
    Anyone else having this problem ?
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    Emoticons - Here are the one's I've found.
    :-) Happy Face
    :-! Scared
    :-D Grin
    ;-) Wink
    :-P Tongue
    :-( Sad
    :-/ or \ Confused
    :-S Crazy? Dead?
    :-* Kiss
    :-@ Huffy? Maybe Angry
    :'( Crying
    8-) Sunglasses
    Just saying that most (if not all) of these can be done WITHOUT the "-" in the middle.

Makes it easier to type
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    photobucket upload is not new. That's been there as long as I can remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by leez View Post
    Twee works just fine for me! It hung the first time, but opened fine the second time. Yes, I'm talking about TWEE not TWEED.
    Not for me. I may try and reinstall it when I get it home. But it flashes to show it recognized I want to load it, sits there for a sec and then the flashy bit goes away, and nothing happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by beelykemyke View Post
    The photo app loads a bit different from what I remember. Each section now loads the icon preview pics from off screen(right side) into each section of the app.
    thats slick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adora View Post

EDIT: Ahh, as part of the new secure unlock functionality, they added an option to display notifications when locked. Still, having the screen turn on when this setting is off surely isn't Palm's intent.
    I have a feeling this was there before this update. def saves on battery life if off so screen doesn't always come on when off/locked.
    no extreme improvements. i could of lived without it.

actually im dissapointed.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Well, after a long hesitation I am done updating. I have to say things seem a smidge faster. I'll report back shortly on everything I notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    Not for me. I may try and reinstall it when I get it home. But it flashes to show it recognized I want to load it, sits there for a sec and then the flashy bit goes away, and nothing happens.
    Same here. {ProfJonathan...ooh look, curly brackets in the briwser!}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    The issues getting getting a list of folders when connecting to Lotus Domino mail accounts via IMAP has been fixed w/ 1.1.
    Wow, I was thinking we were the only place using Lotus anymore. Lol Side note, cant wait till the next version of Lotus Traveler is released. Will enabled syncing with active sync!
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    I have a feeling this was there before this update. def saves on battery life if off so screen doesn't always come on when off/locked.
    Yeah, that feature has been there since 1.01. Its one of the first things I turned on when I got my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by geogray View Post
    No, it still works. I've updated to 1.1.
    doesnt work for me

TWEE!!!!
    Now when setting a photo as your wallpaper you can now Pinch to zoom or zoom out. I wouldn't have noticed this except like 2 weeks ago my girlfriend pointed out she missed that feature from her iPhone. Well now its on the Pre so she can STFU! lol
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast