Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    I HATE the new notification sound. Volume is all the way up and it's still to muted... They need to just enable the ability to choose your own, or at least give us a few options. And I still can't figure out the emoticon for angry... Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamoracing View Post
    reverted my custom theme of the dialer back to all green after the update
    Sounds like since it was a major revision, they decided to dump all the code, rather than just updating the key areas. Bummer...
    Quote Originally Posted by ventura726 View Post
    I HATE the new notification sound. Volume is all the way up and it's still to muted... They need to just enable the ability to choose your own, or at least give us a few options. And I still can't figure out the emoticon for angry... Anyone?
    I can't believe this...WTF??
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkEye View Post
    My Pre was doing the same thing. It must have reset over 8 times. I just let it do it's thing and now it finally came up to the OS. All is well.
    I had the same issue, I let it sit for 15 minutes on the PALM screen and it never went into the OS. I finally took it off the touchstone and and hit the power button for about 8-10 seconds and then it started showing the glowing palm symbol which meant it was finally booting into the OS. It could have all been a matter of timing though. Hope you are able to get in soon.

I like some of the improvements especially how much more faster it seems. However the washed out sounds it has now is annoying, I can hardly hear them even in my quiet office. Never will be able to hear them out in public. Keep the updates coming PALM, so far so good.
    An analog clock is now available under 'Themes' in the clock app. IS that new?
    Not that I know of. (re Analog theme for Clock)
    Can someone that is still running 1.0.4. pls post the output of uname? I'm trying to determine if Palm has a new kernel version. Thx.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    8-) = sunglasses
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    Twee beta no longer works!!

NOT Tweed BUT Twee

navigating the phone is smoother and faster!!
    No, it still works. I've updated to 1.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROKRz6m View Post
    love the animation menus by the way
    Not to sound stupid, but what are these animation menus yall are speaking of???

Motorola Q (Original) -> Palm Centro -> Palm 755p -> Palm 800w -> Palm Pre
    downloading....

thanks for share...
    Now that there's a major update, can anyone see if they can log in to LogMeIn and access their computers remotely? When the Pre first came out there were conflicting reports that, by setting the setting on the computer you want to control to HTML, then you could log in with the Pre's browser and remotely control the computer. Was just wondering if it now can definitly be done given this update.
    Installing !!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jauderho View Post
    Can someone that is still running 1.0.4. pls post the output of uname? I'm trying to determine if Palm has a new kernel version. Thx.
    You mean you didn't already have that recorded?
    I work(ed) for Palm.

Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Pixi -> Pre Plus -> Pre 2 -> Veer -> TouchPad -> Pre 3 -> Anything with a browser
    http://www.enyojs.com
    http://twitter.com/adora
    Quote Originally Posted by thehustleman View Post
    An analog clock is now available under 'Themes' in the clock app. IS that new?
    A few weeks ago someone found another analog clock theme hidden in the app. So did the update add the new analog clock theme?
    Browser scrolling feels better but still lots of checkerboarding. It does feel better though so that is something.
    Can anyone confirm that istalling homebrew apps still possible via Pre brew?
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    A few weeks ago someone found another analog clock theme hidden in the app. So did the update add the new analog clock theme?
    Yes, its now available through the app!
    merged threads.
    Emoticons - Here are the one's I've found.
    :-) Happy Face
    :-! Scared
    :-D Grin
    ;-) Wink
    :-P Tongue
    :-( Sad
    :-/ or \ Confused
    :-S Crazy? Dead?
    :-* Kiss
    :-@ Huffy? Maybe Angry
    :'( Crying
    8-) Sunglasses