Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I dont know about yours but when i have all the photos up at once it scrolls thru super quick now. It used to be laggy.
    I think the clock screen when on the touchstone is now dimmer or at least it seems to be.
    Well it took me about 20 minutes to download, but the NFL Live app was worth it. I do how this new update fixes the task bug.

oh, they work by typing
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    Twee beta no longer works!!

NOT Tweed BUT Twee

navigating the phone is smoother and faster!!
    Twee works just fine for me! It hung the first time, but opened fine the second time. Yes, I'm talking about TWEE not TWEED.
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I reported before that things are slower. Only true when WiFi is on. With it off (EV), speeds seems like it was before.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    My universal search additions are gone. Specifically, I had BibleGateway on there, and now it's gone. Check yours and confirm!

edit: also I can confirm the Add/Remove launcher page edit is reverted.
    Links on the web browser are easier to click and select faster
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

As others have mentioned scrolling is MUCH smoother
    The UI seems snappier in general
    Animations have been added to drop down menus as well as photos, they not float in from the side when you open the photos app.
    Might be crazy talk_ but is the notification sound different?
    Breath sound when tossing a card makes a sound even when the headphones are plugged in. That seems new.

Also, full day event still doesn't show on month calendar.

Has anyone confirmed or checked to see if the text message sounds still happen when in a phone call?

NIX THAT: Just tried it and the sound will still blare right in your ear. I also checked and the sound can be heard on the other end. Awesomeness!
    Quote Originally Posted by nuerosis19 View Post
    Help! My pre just updated and it is stuck in a reset cycle with not end in sight... I think it has reset around 10 times and it just keeps going.
    My Pre was doing the same thing. It must have reset over 8 times. I just let it do it's thing and now it finally came up to the OS. All is well.
    service is much better! i used to get 0-2 bars... now im hitting full bars at some points of my house!
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    Breath sound when tossing a card makes a sound even when the headphones are plugged in. That seems new.

Also, full day event still doesn't show on month calendar.

Has anyone confirmed or checked to see if the text message sounds still happen when in a phone call?
    Breath sound was always there, I know cause it scared me once while I was on mushrooms
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    A couple have mentioned system sounds. The card close "woosh" and the incoming text notification sounds are definitely different and quieter. I have to turn the system sounds up all the way just to hear them when in my hand. I'll probably never hear them when on my belt clip.
    Orange + Space no longer opens a link in a new page. Now it's Orange + Sym
    Can confirm that photos app is much faster, plus has a cool lil' animation when bring up all the photos that in your library.
    reverted my custom theme of the dialer back to all green after the update
    still cant access my schools webpage.
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    Orange + Space no longer opens a link in a new page. Now it's Orange + Sym
    That's not working for me