Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1722232425262728293031 LastLast
    Ok how do you change the dialer color? I give up.
    OK here is one that help me a lot. In the phone app before you needed to go into the contact to search for a name. Now you can just start typing it like on my old 755p. One less step to take.
    Quote Originally Posted by itakexrays View Post
    the battery alert and the message forwarding dont work
    Ya, just accidentlly broke messaging with a quilt of the message forward hack... any chance someone here has the working messaging files i can use to fix my phone?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    nvm i got it ignore my post above... newbie mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    Can someone report as to whether they fixed all-day calendar events not showing up in the month view?

Also, any way to change notification sounds yet? Or am I going to have to ssh in and copy that damn file AGAIN?
    They do
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    My dog hates the new notification sound. lol. She barks at it every time.

She used to be totally okay with the old one.
    Haha, at least you will know you have a notification, since these are so quiet now, your dog will alert you
    Last edited by louboy23; 07/24/2009 at 08:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor1973 View Post
    You're only the 7th person to mention it.
    And it's not the case. I ran it against my other phone that hasn't been updated and they're the same strength. At least when switching the vibrate on/off switch on the top of the phone.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    I noticed that my battery is holding up quite nice after the update!!!

I have been hammering away at my pre today at work sending email after email and text after text and the battery didn't burn out as it usually did before the update....

Any one else Notice this improvement in battery performance?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    I noticed that my battery is holding up quite nice after the update!!!

I have been hammering away at my pre today at work sending email after email and text after text and the battery didn't burn out as it usually did before the update....

Any one else Notice this improvement in battery performance?
    I've noticed a bit of improvement, but not completely sure of it will have to see in a few more days to be sure.
    Did they fix the FB sync as in you can control who goes to your phone now?
    Drop down menus on the web work now, such as the forum menu on this website. When you tap on a menu that has a drop down, it drops down now.
    Edit: Scratch that. Must have been a lag or something that made it pause long enough for me to select from the drop down because it doesn't work now. Oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre Diddy View Post
    Drop down menus on the web work now, such as the forum menu on this website. When you tap on a menu that has a drop down, it drops down now.
    Edit: Scratch that. Must have been a lag or something that made it pause long enough for me to select from the drop down because it doesn't work now. Oh well.
    Drop-down menus worked from the start.

Check the link in my sig.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    And the # 1 fix.....has anyone noticed the vibration is stronger??????

Sorry i had to..........
    The Wams
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    38 pages so maybe someone has mentioned this but I searched the thread and it doesn't look like it. Before 1.1, when you were streaming audio, if you tried to change cards or even just minimize the streaming card, the stream would stop. Now you can stream audio and put it in the background and it will continue to play just like Pandora or the media player.

HUGE fix!
    Not sure if this was posted here, so sorry if its a dupe.

On the Palm Website, they list all the new features and changes this update brought

Palm Support : Palm Pre Sprint - Software update information for Palm Pre Sprint p100eww

Mostly stuff we have talked about here, but all together...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbord1 View Post
    and....still...no....text forwarding!!!!!!!
    and ....still...no ...cut and paste from texts!!!
    and it still doesn't take video!!
    and still no world of warcraft!!

still... no... heat seeking missiles!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by joshewah View Post

still... no... heat seeking missiles!!!!
    Well if you consider how hot it gets in poor reception areas. You could pull those heat seeking missiles off track.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROKRz6m View Post
    love the animation menus by the way
    I keep reading about the animation menus - I don't understand or see any difference in any menu I have brought down. Can someone tell me an example of a menu that I can bring up to see what you are talking about? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I'm sure it's been mentioned buti'm loving the fact that when i'm in landscape and click a link that opens a new card, that card now opens in landscape. When it didn't before. That was annoying..
    Originally posted by FON:
    I just opened SplashID and got a white screen then another white screen then the login screen came up and all seemed OK after that. I don't remember the delay or "double clutch" action before the upgrade. I hope you get it working, I know I would miss it.
    Thanks Fon, you give me hope.