Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Bout 1/8th of the way done "installing"... i'll be glad if it fixes exchange for me but I could REALLY go for a better media player... and more pages to put all my homebrew apps on :P
    this is really impressive. cant wait for NFL mobile!! i absolutely LOVE the fact they got iTunes sync back. I have not used itunes in 3 years, but this lets me know Palm is not effing around. HAHA. thanks PALM!!!
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    #1 when you move your volume slider, it makes a noise to tell you the new volume
    Almost to the 50% installation mark!!!!!!! Go go go!

IT'S REBOOTING NOW!!!!!! OMG.
    Last edited by thegeester68; 07/23/2009 at 06:50 PM.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SPOnG Lupos View Post
    Bout 1/8th of the way done "installing"... i'll be glad if it fixes exchange for me but I could REALLY go for a better media player... and more pages to put all my homebrew apps on :P
    In due time... Daddy Palm is busy smacking Miss Apple around
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Itune's meet your cousin the Pre..
    Now be nice and share!!...
    Momma Apple chimes in No No you are NOT! family...
    You do not have to SHARE!!!
    Big Daddy Palm jumps in and tells Momma Apple too sit down bi**h I run things now
    LOL hell yeah!
    is very nice......

like 85% ..... HURRY UP! 0_0
    "* A new gesture is now available that works the same as the onscreen Forward Web Forward button button. To move forward through open web pages, make a short swipe left to right in the gesture area."

Who are they trying to kid? I've been doing this since day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Well webOS 1.1 is here and we hear tell that there are plenty of little fixes all over creation. Post stuff you find here!
    Has anyone been able to make this work:

* You can enter emoticons in new text, multimedia, and instant messages. Emoticons also display in incoming messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberon Barnable View Post
    "* A new gesture is now available that works the same as the onscreen Forward Web Forward button button. To move forward through open web pages, make a short swipe left to right in the gesture area."

Who are they trying to kid? I've been doing this since day one.
    Never worked for me actually. Which i thought was weird.

EDIT: YAY it's rebooting
    Can someone report as to whether they fixed all-day calendar events not showing up in the month view?

Also, any way to change notification sounds yet? Or am I going to have to ssh in and copy that damn file AGAIN?
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    I've failed validation... twice.

That's not cool.
    Yeah... same here.

I'm getting
    Download Failed - The update failed to properly validate. This problem can usually be fixed if you wait a little while, then try again. We'll try again for you in about a day.

Questions about this update? blah blah blah
    This works:
    When you slide the ringer switch off, a bell icon with a slash is displayed. Previously, the icon was a speaker with a slash.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    the new NFL app is sweet
    Go Titans!!!

uhhhhh? exept for playing video its not working inside the app
    Last edited by azack; 07/23/2009 at 06:52 PM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zorinlynx View Post
    Can someone report as to whether they fixed all-day calendar events not showing up in the month view?

Also, any way to change notification sounds yet? Or am I going to have to ssh in and copy that damn file AGAIN?
    About to reboot will edit in a few. But I think we will still be self medicating customizations..
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    The "boo bing" notification sounds (like when you drop it on the touchstone or get an email) are more muted for me now (less "highs").
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Here's the obligatory "I don't like NFL, like NASCAR, they won't let me delete the app" post.

come on, come on.
    when i put the pre on the touchstone the usually crisp melody I hear now sounds very muddy
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast