Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    EAS is much improved..my exchange account is finally working like it should!

Snappy Snappy...me like.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    They need Rugby. Soccer is to Rugby, what Baseball is to Football.
    Guessing ur English, or somewhere not in the US? (or not from the US)
    We have like nothing rugby here. lol

But that is a good point, for people who like that kind of thing, make it.
    I'd also like to see hockey. Soccer and hockey are the two sports that I think ARENT dumb. lol

Here's my opinion on football:
    "HERES AN IDEA, IM GOING TO HIT YOU AS HARD AS I CAN, AND KNOCK YOU DOWN, AND THEN RUN AS FAST AS I CAN AND TAKE THIS BALL OVER THERE. YOU CHASE ME. GO!!!"
    lol XP

I'm probably going to get a lot of replies from people saying "shut up, football rulez." lol
    i noticed while scrolling through text using the orange key (i.e not highlighting text just moving through it) you can now move vertically. prior to the update I couldnt do this im not sure if everyone else was able too but I sure couldn't.

also, as someone pointed out before, when texting just one person and leaving the message app open, when receiving a notification of that same person texting you, the notification just disappears which was soooo annoying before.

im feelin the new photo app interface although i dont see drastic improvement in rendering speed.. may be its because ii have 1329 pics in my phone? hmmm

SMS now has graphical emoticons!

NEW: while browsing the web, you can now do a forward swipe (to the right) to go forward in the browser (if you have previously gone back)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pentent View Post

SMS now has graphical emoticons!

Just discovered this, thx so much! I will enjoy seeing those while texting (since I do it all friggin day long lol)
    thx again!
    Yea, can we get a list of all supported emoticons?
    someone wanna direct me to a thread where I can change notification sounds? The new one is craptastic.
    I love lolcats
    Just heard the new update sound for the first time! Very nice, love it.

I am posting to these boards way too much...I'm sorry. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    someone wanna direct me to a thread where I can change notification sounds? The new one is craptastic.
    !?!? I love the new sound!!!
    And there isn't a way to change it...maybe downgrade somehow?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrducklumps1 View Post
    Guessing ur English, or somewhere not in the US? (or not from the US)
    We have like nothing rugby here. lol

But that is a good point, for people who like that kind of thing, make it.
    I'd also like to see hockey. Soccer and hockey are the two sports that I think ARENT dumb. lol

Here's my opinion on football:
    "HERES AN IDEA, IM GOING TO HIT YOU AS HARD AS I CAN, AND KNOCK YOU DOWN, AND THEN RUN AS FAST AS I CAN AND TAKE THIS BALL OVER THERE. YOU CHASE ME. GO!!!"
    lol XP

I'm probably going to get a lot of replies from people saying "shut up, football rulez." lol
    I'm actually from California. I have to pay $15 a month to watch one channel which has rugby on it. Mostly because I love the All Blacks.

Football is a pu$$y sport. All the padding and all the time outs, and the stops. It's nothing compared to Rugby. I wanna see American Football played like that. No padding, you maybe get to stop for a few seconds here or there and the game keeps going. But it'd never make it, because they never stop long enough for a single commercial break.
    Quote Originally Posted by ebernal718 View Post
    i noticed while scrolling through text using the orange key (i.e not highlighting text just moving through it) you can now move vertically. prior to the update I couldnt do this im not sure if everyone else was able too but I sure couldn't.
    I could do it Sometimes. I would do it when I didn't want to, and I wouldn't do it when I wanted to. lol but thx for telling!

And I think you may need to delete/back up some photos to your computer. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ebernal718 View Post
    Yeah, you could do that before the update. That's why there were 4 directional arrows.
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    My dog hates the new notification sound. lol. She barks at it every time.

She used to be totally okay with the old one.
    That's pretty funny
    I noticed the phone app is much more responsive now. Thank God!!!
    I'm actually from California. I have to pay $15 a month to watch one channel which has rugby on it. Mostly because I love the All Blacks.

Football is a pu$$y sport. All the padding and all the time outs, and the stops. It's nothing compared to Rugby. I wanna see American Football played like that. No padding, you maybe get to stop for a few seconds here or there and the game keeps going. But it'd never make it, because they never stop long enough for a single commercial break.
    So, your american, and you love seeing people hit the crap out of each other with no padding on...I think you may be the coolest american ever. Oh wait, every american wants to see that. Sorry. lol :P

Sorry you have to pay that much. that really sucks.
    And good point.
    "I'M GONNA HIT YOU AS HARD AS I CAN. THEN WE'LL STOP. THEN I'LL HIT YOU AGAIN, THEN I'LL RUN. THEN WE'LL STOP. THEN I'LL HIT YOU...."
    THERE'S the gist of football. Thanks for correcting me. lol
    dont think this was there before but now you can move the selected email to a folder (gmail)
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreNomadBrad View Post
    To clarify the animation, prior to 1.1 the menu opened and screen dimmed immediately. They have now made it a two step process creating a very slick visual effect. First the screen dims, then the menu slides from the top into position.

On a side note, I have hacked at my sounds, but can anyone confirm that the default notification sound is not a Sonar ping, I'm pretty sure I had that sound well before my Pre. I did overwrite the original before I made the menu modifications. If the sound is something different, then in fact the file is unmodified and the changes observed come from elsewhere.
    hmm i thought it was like that before??..i guess it looks thesame to me...or am i stupid??..lol
    Yeah, you could do that before the update. That's why there were 4 directional arrows.
    yeah i know that why but it never worked for me i would always have to tap so the cursor would move to another line but im glad it got fixed on my phone specifically
    I love this emoticon!

I lol'd hard when i saw it for the first time! :P