Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    Someone was chugging on the Hateraid...
    Awww man Hateraid is AWESOME!!!! lol.

I like how they conplain about their Pre but they havent gotten rid of it and continue to post on the boards.

Edit: I cant spell dammit lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ncoffman View Post
    I had fixed the nascar app annoyance by rooting in and setting the visible property to false..... now at 1.1 its back again, but I'm sure a simple root session will fix the problem again

(Same for the NFL app)

....now if palm had an NCAA football app, I'd be all over it
    LOL. Wait till the season gets closer.
    Quote Originally Posted by iharley View Post
    I tried to do this prior to 1.1 and was unable to pinch and zoom for a wallpaper.
    I still cant save a pinched picture as a wallpaper background
    Quote Originally Posted by mday13 View Post
    I have no problems doing this.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RizP View Post
    This thread's growing fast so I'm not sure if this was posted elsewhere:

Looks like now if you create a new e-mail from within a mailbox, it'll automatically set the from field to that mailbox. Before, it would always use the default account. (i.e. when I'd make a new e-mail from the exchange mailbox, it'd still be my gmail address). It's a small thing, but so glad they did it. I'm also noticing snappier performance. Here's hoping battery life'll be improved as well. we'll see tomorrow.
    no, it was like that before. It would always reply from the account that it was sent to.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    What is this Twee app guys are talking about?
    www dot deliciousmorsel dot com/app/twee
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    low battery alert sound is different???? i think
    Quote Originally Posted by mday13 View Post
    I can just did to my wall paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerloga View Post
    Okay, I know everyone is checking out the apps, as I did. But I just noticed that my screen doesn't darken when I answer a call. Seems the sensor is not working to turn the screen off temporarily. I also had it lock up and not turn back on right before this. I pulled the battery and all is working, except the proximity sensor...any ideas?
    Just tested mine with 1.1...everything ok here with the proximity sensor. Idk?
    Speed doesn't seem to be all that improved. Then again, I reboot the phone daily. I would imagine that if palm made speed optimizations, they would've mentioned it in the patch notes.
    I just checked the user-agent strings for the browser and they look the same so I'm not sure where the javascript improvements are coming from.

Trying to verify if there is a new kernel build right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_n_drublic04 View Post
    Just tested mine with 1.1...everything ok here with the proximity sensor. Idk?
    I have no idea either, I did skin it about 3 days ago...but it worked fine until the reset...guess I will soft reset again
    Quote Originally Posted by oldsage View Post
    www dot deliciousmorsel dot com/app/twee
    thx you do this from PC or Phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by iharley View Post
    I tried to do this prior to 1.1 and was unable to pinch and zoom for a wallpaper.
    You could pinch and zoom to make wallpaper before. I had a post several weeks ago about how I found that feature by accident.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelchin36 View Post
    in a text conversation the notification goes away immediately if its from the person you are already texting with, before it will stay with the envelope or have the other preview with a count on it, now it seems to identified is already open and resets the count
    I noticed this as well....used to annoy the s*** out of me when I was texting with one person at a time...
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    my pre is stuck at the checking for updates screen any advice?
    I've had a disaster! WebOS 1.1 installed successfully and I got a notification, but when the device rebooted, it momentarily shows "phone offline" and then goes into a reset loop.

I've been watching it reboot over 10 times now. It reboots, shows the launcher for a brief moment with the phone offline, and then reboots again. My phone is bricked, and it was absolutely fine earlier! Anybody else have this problem?
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_n_drublic04 View Post
    WiFi is faster....exit out and re try with wifi if you can.
    wifi is on it just keeps spinning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffdc5 View Post
    wifi is on it just keeps spinning.
    Hmmmm....idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ottoa2000 View Post
    OMFG no more where wall hoochies

try updating again, apparently WHERE has an update too