Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    im just so glad they fixed eas and the formatting... but it is lacking otherwise.. a step forward is, well, a step forward.

notifications are so frustrating for me to get set right
    Quote Originally Posted by throl View Post
    Wow, I was thinking we were the only place using Lotus anymore. Lol Side note, cant wait till the next version of Lotus Traveler is released. Will enabled syncing with active sync!
    Funny you should mention this. I've been beta testing Traveler 8.5.1 and it did not work with the Pre. I just gave another whirl and it does.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    Is it me, or did the Where app stop working?

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
    Funny you should mention this. I've been beta testing Traveler 8.5.1 and it did not work with the Pre. I just gave another whirl and it does.
    Too bad Lotus changed the release window from summer to end of year 2009...
    Quote Originally Posted by gusverde View Post
    Thanks for the tip. I just run the test and it shows all fine.
    Tried playing music again and it rebooted itself again after a few minutes and this time it deleted all my music files, photos and ring tones !!
    Is it just one music file? It may be corrupted. What format is it in?
    They just HAD to go install some more crap shovelware (NFL app). What a bunch of bull**** :@
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil ways View Post
    Breath sound was always there, I know cause it scared me once while I was on mushrooms
    Too Funny!
    I was made aware there would be emoticons, where are they located? Also, when a friend is removed off of facebook, and I sync the phone to facebook, it does not remove from the phone...why is that? Someone please let me know where the emoticons are??
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    The update also changed fonts on most webpages to a Pre style font. I don't like it and theres no option to switch back.
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    Is it just one music file? It may be corrupted. What format is it in?
    No, different songs, all mp3s loaded from iTunes. I just reloaded them after they got wiped and will test again.

Just tried it and it played longer, like 5-6 songs but it did it again !

Well, I found the culprit. It happens when the email app tries to pull emails. I am using an IMAP account for my work and I have set the email app to pull every 15 minutes, and that's when the phone freezes and reboots if the music app is running. Just set the email to manual pull and has been working fine for more than one hour. It does not happen with pandora.
    Last edited by gusverde; 07/24/2009 at 12:27 PM.
    Sprint web with news,msn and yahoo messenger, facebook, myspace, AOL &AIM,MSN live mail, chatting and dating, sports, money etc.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    SWEET! Now it doesn't even boot up anymore. Flashy Palm... solid Palm, then Flashy Palm... solid Palm, and so on.

Double Crap... gonna see the doctor tonight aren't I? Bye bye pics... music... super crap.
    Maybe the update needs to reboot multiple times to install the modules?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    The UI seems a little more snappy, but the big update is no more lag when using the dialer.

That drove me batpoop insane...
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    has anyone noticed any battery life improvements?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nKoan View Post
    Are you sure? I could swear I was able to do that before.
    I tried to do this prior to 1.1 and was unable to pinch and zoom for a wallpaper.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    The shift in browser orientation is much quicker and smoother now... there used to be quite a bit of lag, especially when a few cards were open.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    Is it me, or did the Where app stop working?
    I thought it was just me. I even tried deleting the app and re-installing but still all the features are gone. Just yelp and yp.com now??
    Quote Originally Posted by mosdl View Post
    The update icon should totally be a pony.

"Your pony is up to date."
    "A new pony is available. Shoot your old pony and make salami out of it"
    eh heh. uh eh heh. ummm....mmm.
    totally a pony, eh? um steeerange and beeezaarrre, yo.
    Yeah Where app broken, loads up but no icons
    My phone is now useless after update. I used to have pretty poor signal, but it always worked in my house. Now I have 3-4 bars, and suddenly the phone goes offline.