Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    The browser still does not recognize anchors in web pages.

[edit] Also, the links in the sidebar on my blogspot page don't work anymore, and a double-tap on the sidebar doesn't zoom in to the right size anymore, so the web browser has lost some important functionality.
    Last edited by bbrg548; 07/23/2009 at 10:34 PM.
    For those of you wondering why your modifications to included apps stopped working, it's because they were updated. You'll have to apply the changes again. How do you expect them update the dialer, for example, without replacing files you modified?
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Facebook.com chat is not working for me anymore. Anyone else notice this. Also, when logged in people don't see me online anymore in facebook.
    Okay, I know everyone is checking out the apps, as I did. But I just noticed that my screen doesn't darken when I answer a call. Seems the sensor is not working to turn the screen off temporarily. I also had it lock up and not turn back on right before this. I pulled the battery and all is working, except the proximity sensor...any ideas?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    after 1.1 update, power button still turns on the phone but has no effect once in the OS... weird. anyone else have this issue? perhaps it was one of my hacks...
    I still can't believe my phone is nearly useless now after the update. It continuously goes from the network to phone offline every 5 minutes or so. I'd hate to see what it'd do if I tried to make a call. Should note I had no problems whatsoever BEFORE the update.
    in a text conversation the notification goes away immediately if its from the person you are already texting with, before it will stay with the envelope or have the other preview with a count on it, now it seems to identified is already open and resets the count
    Quote Originally Posted by psymachus View Post
    Adding my EAS email account is DRAINING my battery. Before, I could keep my phone on for at least 2 days without a charge. Now I added EAS and it's gone from 95% to like 58% in a few hours.

I had the account set to "as it arrives" for email. I'm gonna try to switch it to once an hour to see if this makes a difference.
    Set it to every 10 or 15 minutes, it will not affect the battery much at all, and you won't have to wait so long for email.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I edited my last post to add this, but I didn't realize that we had already added two more pages in that 5 -10 minutes!

I noticed that the links in the sidebar on my blogspot page don't work anymore int the Pre's browser. On top of that, a double-tap on the sidebar doesn't zoom in to the right size for the text anymore, so the web browser has lost some important functionality with this update.

The zooming isn't such a big deal, but none of the links in the sidebar work, and that's usually how I keep up on the blogs I follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn McKenzie View Post
    I still can't believe my phone is nearly useless now after the update. It continuously goes from the network to phone offline every 5 minutes or so. I'd hate to see what it'd do if I tried to make a call. Should note I had no problems whatsoever BEFORE the update.
    Have you tried going into the phone app and clicking on sprint in the upper left hand corner, and Preferences, and then clicking on Update Network Settings near the bottom?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Much faster all around performance

Deleting email from trash is almost lightning speed

New charging sound and notification almost sounds like the speaker on phone is burnt out

Optional calculator in landscape mode is gone (or am I imagining this ever existed?)

Hopefully Palm will get with the program and allow us to assign our own tones to different notifications and Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by gusverde View Post
    Tried playing music again and it rebooted itself again after a few minutes and this time it deleted all my music files, photos and ring tones !!
    My pre deleted all of my music, photos & ring tones, too. Basically everything in the USB drive when it's connected in USB Drive mode.

But it happened when I manually forced a reboot. Not just when the device crashed.
    Well they certainly didn't fix the signal bar issue Mine's still jumping all over the place.
    just something quirky.. i downloaded and validated the update but my battery was at 18% so i had to charge it.. once it hit 30% i tried to install but still said "your battery must be at least 30% to install blah blah" so i was like wtf it IS 30%.. then 10 seconds later it hit 31% and a notification popped up asking if i want to install the update. so i guess your battery has to be at least 31% full, not 30% - this is a huge problem for me !! ZOMGG 1.1 sux already!!!!! jk.
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelchin36 View Post
    dont think this was there before but now you can move the selected email to a folder (gmail)
    Yes, this was there before. I wish there was some way we could label things without necessarily moving them out of the Inbox.

Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Well they certainly didn't fix the signal bar issue Mine's still jumping all over the place.
    Try the "Update Network Settings" option, that may help the bouncing.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Red89 View Post
    Dang, my Twee wouldn't load up. I'll have to try again when I get off of work.
    The 2 newest version don't work, .85 does.
    I can't even update PRLs, it will go into offline mode and fail while it is updating for me. Updating Network Settings did nothing.

I'd MUCH rather have an inaccurate signal bar than one that simply causes the phone to lose service every few minutes
    My bookmarks got purged after the update, anyone else?
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    nope, all is well in bookmarkland on mine
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    Nope, not me. All's fine there. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Waerloga View Post
    How long does it take? I've had mine on the TS for over a half hour and it still looks like it always has, albeit dimmer
    Didn't time it. It flashes on for alerts, but then goes completely dark after three seconds.

Will try using stopwatch app to time it now...
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast