1.    #1  
    I have tried the update app over the past couple of days and it just sits there "checking for updates" and stalls out and i never receive the "your phone is up to date" message. Just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with the update app or are things functioning normally for you?
    mine says "your phone is up to date"
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Mines okay. Maybe you need to restart your device or think if you made any changes prior to this happening?
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I had that issue before. It would just sit there and look for an update and after waiting for a very long time it'll say "unable to connect"... the only way I was able to fix it was by doing a full erase.

Try a soft-reset and see if it helps.
  5.    #5  
    I did a soft reset of my phone and that didn't help. I really hope I don't have to do a full erase as that is going to suck. I don't get what would cause this all of a sudden.
    theres no point in doing a soft reset just bc ur update is not working
    just give it couple hours or days....that just seems pointless to me
  7.    #7  
    Yeah I am not going to do a reset at this point, but it has been a few days since it worked and given that other folks don't seem to be having a problem is a bit concerning.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Same issues and no fix despite being patient over the past 2 wks for this to self-correct. Palm - are you listening?
    Go to your webrowser and clear your cache that might help
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Soft reset (Sym key, Orange Key, R key - all together) finally did the trick. Thanks.
    How long are you waiting? Sometimes it takes a few minutes. Also, if you feel your connection is slow and you have wifi, change to that it may move it along a little faster.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!