1.    #1  
    Has anyone figured out how to make the bookmarks images on the bookmarks page in the browser NOT default to the top left of the page?
  2. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Start creating a bookmark. When you looking at the bookmark options tap on the image. Move around and scale as you wish.
  3.    #3  
    Is this fixed in 1.1? Because on all other OS #'s doing that didn't fix the image on the main page that you open when the browser is opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by temperamentalman View Post
    Is this fixed in 1.1? Because on all other OS #'s doing that didn't fix the image on the main page that you open when the browser is opened.
    Its still not fixed for me. I still get different screens sometimes as well from random pages on some of my bookmarks from time to time on the list view.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    Start creating a bookmark. When you looking at the bookmark options tap on the image. Move around and scale as you wish.
    I think that will still update the image after a while. I actually have my bookmarks all as static images, which I have edited to my liking in photoshop, so they don't update. I will try to find the instructions on how to do it and get back to you.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    I think that will still update the image after a while. I actually have my bookmarks all as static images, which I have edited to my liking in photoshop, so they don't update. I will try to find the instructions on how to do it and get back to you.
    DUDE!!! That would be AWESOME!