View Poll Results: Sprint Signal, YouTube?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • YouTube App works with WiFi, but not on Sprint 1X =-/

4 19.05%
  • YouTube App works with WiFi, but not on Sprint 3G =-/

1 4.76%
  • YouTube App is always working =-)

16 76.19%
  • YouTube App is never Working!

0 0%
  • YouTube App works on Sprint signal but not on WiFi

0 0%
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Does your YouTube App work when not using Wifi?
    Yes. Its fairly buggy sometimes though and will sometimes get caught up in searches without displaying results or I'll get errors when trying to play videos. A reset always fixes it but I shouldn't have to reset my device every day.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Mine never loads the videos when not on Wifi, it starts buffering but crashes no matter how good my signal is, its never on 3G but its 5 bars of 1X is it enough?? My friend at work has the t-mobile G1 and he gets to show off his youtube videos and i dont i mean his look crappy as hell on his G1 but at least he shows off when ever they ask me to play it on mine i always say im out of battery but in reality i cant even play youtube =(
    I have absolutely no problem with Youtube. The videos always load and are crystal clear in WiFi or 3G.
    Mine are fine as well on 3G . I did about 50 from a WDW trip and love showing them to people on my PRE.

Now sometie the search does act up but a Soft reset clears that up.

Linux is a funny beast and needs some care once in a while
    My Youtube works great. Ask a 3GS owner to look at the same Youtube video that you are and compare quality. It is guaranteed to make them sad.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    i know i lovethe youtube quality of my videos through wifi i bet it could beat just about any cell phone out there but i dont get 3g in my area so dont get to show off out of my house i dont mind decreasing the quality of my videos for a faster buffer speed.

My friend with the G1 whose videos look awful on t-mobiles signal said they look much better on wifi so im not sure how similar sprint works to tmobile because my YOUTUBE VIDEOS DONT PLAY on 1X =(

also does anyone know the difference between the 1X icon and the Ev icon up at the top corner so i can try on either one???