1.    #1  
    I don't know if anyone else is having the same issue, but google voice is working through the google voice website when you want to place a call. But, I'm trying to call my google voice number from another phone and it's saying all circuits are busy. When I dial my google number on the Pre, the machine comes on saying "We are unable to complete your call at this time, please try again later."

Is anyone else having this problem?
    Sanyo Katana***Blackberry Curve 8330***HTC Touch Diamond***Palm Pre!
    Evo 4G

"In order to change, you have to go through some changes."
    I got a "Cannot complete" error for a few hours this morning. Seems to work now. Calling out still worked, just not calling in to my GV number
    Quote Originally Posted by thechosenfew88 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else is having the same issue, but google voice is working through the google voice website when you want to place a call. But, I'm trying to call my google voice number from another phone and it's saying all circuits are busy. When I dial my google number on the Pre, the machine comes on saying "We are unable to complete your call at this time, please try again later."

Is anyone else having this problem?
    I too am having this problem. When my office calls my GV number they get the same all circuits are busy but if they use a cell phone it goes through. I was thinking this was a problem with my office phone but now guess it is a problem GV.
    Quote Originally Posted by darrinaltman View Post
    I too am having this problem. When my office calls my GV number they get the same all circuits are busy but if they use a cell phone it goes through. I was thinking this was a problem with my office phone but now guess it is a problem GV.
    I too am having the same problem, my google number is in the 424 area code (Southern California). If callers within the LATA call me, they frequently get the "all circuits are busy recording. Callers from outside the LATA frequently get a disconnect recording, and callers from cell carriers get various recordings. The problem is easy to reproduce, program your GV into speed calling and call it rapidly 5 times in a row, (hang up and immediately call back) - you will get the error very quickly. I am not sure if it relates to the call not disconnecting quickly enough and tying up the ports or what. Have reported it using the google voice trouble reporting form but no reply from google, not even a confirmation email that my problem had been received. If google ever plans to take this service prime time and charge for it, they really have to become more proactive in acknowledging customer complaints.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I am having the same problem as well. I was loving google voice because of the visual voice mail and being able to listen to messages on my computer. I was having my business phone number forwarded to my google number. But yesterday a business client told me he was trying to call me and kept getting the message "all circuits are busy". So now I have stopped forwarding to my google voice mail and will just have to listen to my messages on the phone. Oh well. What a shame.