Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    battery drain is quite high on 1.1 for me :/ lets hope 1.2 fixes some of these issues.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    battery drain is quite high on 1.1 for me :/ lets hope 1.2 fixes some of these issues.
    Have you taken any steps outlined in this thread and the battery savings tips from the tips section? Out of curiosity what is your typical usage activities and at what percentage per hour drain?
    So I have had a really pleasant surprise over the last couple days! I had forgotten that update 1.2 includes the option to disable data, which I had always done on my Treo. So I used the stock battery at work with data disabled most of the day unless I really needed it for that quick weather check or Internet surf. I went from lasting 4 hours at the most on most days to over 9 hours before it got to 40% left! WOW! I was so happy LOL. And now today I decided to use my Seidio 2600 battery. I took it off the charger at 8am, and as of writing this (11am) I still have 96% left! So data does indeed cause HUGE drainage of battery, just like my Treo did, and I'm glad Palm implemented the option to disable it! So my problem is finally SOLVED! :-) So for all of you who have yet to update to 1.2, your problems with drainage should be solved too when it arrives if you learn to be more careful with turning off the data if you really don't need it throughout your workday. Thanks for the help guys!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234