1.    #1  
    At first I chalked it up to my own lack of coordination, but it's gotten to where it's happening constantly.

When I am done talking to someone and say goodbye, i minimize the card and "toss" it to end the call... However when I attempt to do this, the motion detector thing on the phone keeps turning the phone off/on, to the point that I have to try 3-4 times to get the card tossed before its successful - the other times the screen goes dark "mid-toss".

Anyone else have this issue?

Also, just wondering... If the phone can connect to online services over the air, then how come Amazon MP3 still requires a WIFI connection to download any songs? I'd like to be able to download songs from anywhere...
    I press the red phone
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    This sucks. Happens to me all the time. Seems to not be so bad after a fresh reboot.

Richie
    Happens to me all the time. Its crazy annoying. Also frustrates me going to phone systems where you have to make selections and enter data on the keyoad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sound of Silence View Post
    Also, just wondering... If the phone can connect to online services over the air, then how come Amazon MP3 still requires a WIFI connection to download any songs? I'd like to be able to download songs from anywhere...
    I don't have the same phone problems, I just hit the red button. But for the Amazon, it's likely that Sprint doesn't want all that data clogging up the tubes of the interwebs.

But if you don't mind gaining access to the root of the linux underneath webos and likely violating the terms of your Sprint contract a little, enabling EVDO downloads on Amazon is a hack/mod that has already been done. Search the wiki, or the webos dev forum on here (but search, not a new thread, it's been covered).
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    user error,